My name is Rowan Taylor. I was born in 2007 and have Asperger’s Syndrome, a form of autism. I love going cycling with my Dad and this website was set up to show off all the amazing cycle routes around Scotland that we have been on. I have categorised each blog post by region and length so it’s easier to find what you want.
- Very short cycle = less than 10 miles
- Short cycle = 10 to 20 miles
- Long cycle = 20 to 40 miles
- Very long cycle = 40 to 60 miles
- Impossible cycle = 60 to 80 miles
- Very impossible cycle = over 80 miles